SHIPPING VIA UPS
1. Ipsum provides priority overnight delivery through UPS. NOTE: UPS provides next day delivery but does not guarantee it – especially in the COVID environment.
2. Ipsum provides packaging materials for return specimens, to include: UPS Lab Pak, Insulated Mailer Envelope, Pre-Addressed Next Day Air Return UPS Label
3. Pre-Addressed Return UPS Labels may be used for any UPS shipment posted Monday – Thursday, which equates to Tuesday – Friday delivery at Ipsum.
4. Specimens being shipped on a Friday for Saturday delivery require a special label, referred to as a Saturday Delivery Label. These labels must be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org. NOTE: Friday shipments that do not have a Saturday Delivery Label will not be delivered until Monday or Tuesday.
5. Ipsum can schedule a UPS pick up at your location, with advance notice. Our vendor partner Unishippers can arrange the pick-up through email@example.com. It is recommended that you schedule the day prior, as same-day scheduling of pick-ups is not always available.
6. UPS does not support Sunday deliveries. Any specimens shipped on a Saturday will be delivered on Monday.
Please Note: If you already have one of Ipsum’s UPS Return Label Lab Packs, then you will find Ipsum’s instructions on how to schedule a UPS pickup within this pack. However, if you need further assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you place your UPS order.